so we know #nationalpancake day was back in February, but... we were craving pancakes which means zola is craving pancakes. so we made pancakes!
it's just to hard to say nooo to that face! typically we don't like to feed zola table food unless its fruits and veggies (which she loves!), but we found a healthier alternative that doesn't contain tons of sugars or fats. the recipe also only contains 5 ingredients that you're most likely to already have at home! soo if your feeling extra generous and want to give your pooch a lil treat, these are the perfect snack and take only a few mins to prepare.
prep time: 5 mins
cook time: 2-3mins
makes: avrg. 12 mini pancakes
dog friendly banana pancakes
- 2 ripe bananas
- 2 eggs
- 1 dash of cinnamon
- 2 tbsp. coconut or buckwheat flour (don’t use all purpose flour as most dogs are allergic to wheat!)
- coconut oil
1. in a bowl, smash up bananas and mix in eggs
2. stir in flour and cinnamon, let stand for 5 mins
3. heat a non stick pan and grease with coconut oil
4. add generous amount of batter onto hot pan until bubble start to appear. flip when golden brown
5. garnish with fresh fruit and serve!
leave us a comment below if you try out the recipe! don't forget to tag us on ig & fb #oinkpetsupply @oinkpetsupply so we can stalk you!